Isle of Wight Classic Buses, Beer & Walks WeekendBook
As the name suggests, this is a weekend of walks, beer, and buses. Vintage buses take sightseers and drinkers on tours of the Island, with plenty of opportunities to stop off at pubs on the way.
A good range of specially brought in beers are available to quench the thirst of participants! There are also walking routes for those who prefer to build up a thirst with a little exercise first.
Get 20% off your crossing
You can take advantage of our discounted sailings for the Classic Buses, Beer and Walks Weekend.
The 20% off offer applies to all our routes to the Island for travel between Friday, 13 October 2017 and Monday, 16 October 2017, for foot passengers, cars and motorcycles.
1. This is a time limited offer which can only be booked online using the link.
2. Bookings can be made online between 18 July 2017 and 16 October 2017 or until limits have been reached.
3. Travel is valid from 13 October 2017 to 16 October 2017 on our routes to the Island.
4. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
5. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases.
6. Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens will not be accepted as part or full payment of tickets.
7. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found www.wightlink.co.uk/terms.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.
Isle of Wight Classic Buses, Beer & Walks Weekend admission charges