The Victorian Festival of ChristmasBook
Experience the magic of Christmas at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard this Winter with the return of The Victorian Festival of Christmas.
All the family favourites are back, including Fagin’s Tavern, where you’ll find winter warmers and a number of bands playing seasonal songs.
You will of course find the traditional Father Christmas, dressed in green, at what is one of the biggest Christmas festivals on the south coast.
As you are transported back to a bygone era on Dickensian snowy streets, why not shop for festive gifts in the Christmas Market, which has over 150 stalls selling the finest hand-crafted goods?
There is so much to explore and, what’s more, you can get 25% off your admission tickets if you book through Wightlink by 30 November, 2017. Simply select a sailing that falls during the event’s opening dates and add on your tickets in the Extras menu.
Victorian Festival of Christmas prices
|Friday Family (2+3 on 1 December 2017)||£26.25|
How to get there
The Historic Dockyard is only minutes from our Portsmouth FastCat terminal so is perfect for foot passengers. Simply turn left after exiting the terminal at Portsmouth Harbour train station and follow the road down.
If travelling by car, take the Fishbourne to Portsmouth route. Car parking can be found on Admiralty Road, only a five minute journey from the Wightlink terminal.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.
The Victorian Festival of Christmas admission charges
Event admission tickets must be booked online and can only be purchased in conjunction with a foot passenger or vehicle booking from the Island.
1. Tickets for the Victorian Festival of Christmas are only valid for the day of purchase and do NOT allow entry on any other date and for any other attraction.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded (in whole or in part) after purchase.
3. Lost tickets cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
4. Original tickets only - photocopies etc. will not be accepted.
5. Tickets must not be sold or resold and are non-transferrable. You may be asked for ID to match your ticket name, if you are unable to provide matching ID, PHD reserves the right to refuse entry.