Wightlink Ryde SlideBook
Wightlink Ryde Slide is back for summer 2018! Ryde’s main shopping street will be adorned with a 200-metre inflatable water slide, to the delight of thrill seekers everywhere. Sliders will be racing down the hill at speed, with local firemen on hand to boost you along with a water blast.
Now in its fourth year, this is a popular, family-oriented event and the funds raised will be going to local charities.
Tickets are available from rydeslide.uk. Places are limited, so make sure you book your tickets well in advance, selecting the hour time slot you would like to slide.
Wightlink can get you from Portsmouth Harbour straight into the action at Ryde Pier Head in just 22 minutes. Make the most of our early bird offer below, with tickets from just £15, and book today.
Wightlink Ryde Slide early bird FastCat offer
Book by 14 July 2018 and save on your ferry travel for the Ryde Slide weekend.
The offer is valid on our Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head route. Day return travel can be taken on 21 and 22 July, while the short stay offer applies to outward travel taken on 20, 21 or 22 July and return travel on 21, 22 or 23 July 2018.
|Category||Day return||Standard return|
|Book ferry||Book ferry|
2. Early bird foot passenger fares are valid for bookings made between 1 February 2018 and 14 July 2018 or until limit has been reached.
3. Day Return and Short Stay travel must take place as specified from the Mainland to the Island (Isle of Wight) on our Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head FastCat route.
4. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
5. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases.
6. Offer cannot be used against Season Tickets, Multilink Passes or any promotional offers including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens, already discounted fares and B2B (business to business) bookings.
7. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found at www.wightlink.co.uk/terms.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.