We are the biggest, most flexible link between the Island and the mainland for commercial traffic.
With sailings every half an hour at peak times, we make over 68,000 trips across the Solent a year. Wherever you are heading, our two convenient RO-RO ferry routes mean that there’s a handy way to get there.
They’re quick too! It only takes around 40 minutes to get between Portsmouth and Fishbourne, and at a mere 35 minutes, there’s no faster way to get your vehicles over the Solent than the Lymington to Yarmouth route. With our great facilities and customer service, it’s also a very comfortable way to cross.
Here are some more reasons to travel with us:
- Superb record of reliability, especially during inclement weather
- Block bookings available for regular scheduled runs, even during busy holiday periods
- Printed copy of block booking reservations confirmed to client
- Charges only raised for vehicles shipped; no penalty for unused bookings
- Credit accounts available
- Invoices raised on a weekly basis for account customers
All carriage subject to Wightlink Limited Conditions of Carriage by Sea and subject to Wightlink Limited Standard Terms of Business, copies of which are available on request.
You can call us on 023 9285 5260 to help you with your enquiries. This number is open 364 days a year, from 0800-2000 (closed Christmas Day).
You are receiving the Mainland UK version of this website. You can change your preference to our Isle of Wight version.
with our latest events, news and competitions by logging on to Facebook or Twitter.