Welcome to Wightlink and the start of your adventure on the Isle of Wight. Whether you are taking a ferry for the first time or just re-discovering ferry travel there are endless ways to take your passion with you to one of the most idyllic family holiday destinations in the UK.
The Isle of Wight gives you the feeling of getting away from it all, without actually having to go that far. Thanks to our friends at the Isle of Wight Festival, The Royal Hotel and The Melville Hall Hotel, you could WIN one of three incredible Island getaways by entering our competition below. So what are you waiting for? You could be living out your passions on an unforgettable Isle of Wight break.
Those passionate about music and festivals can get close to the action on the Isle of Wight. We have teamed up with The Isle of Wight Festival 2018 to celebrate its 50th anniversary with headline performances from The Killers, Kasbian, Depeche Mode and Liam Gallagher, to name a few. The winner will receive two weekend festival passes + camping tickets, with one return car ferry crossing with Wightlink.
Those passionate about food and drink can indulge their palates with a memorable Michelin-listed dining experience at iconic Royal Hotel. The winner will receive a one-night foodie break at The Royal Hotel for two, including a three-course table d’hôtel dinner, full English breakfast and return car ferry crossing with Wightlink.
Those passionate about health and wellness can experience a relaxing and rejuvenating grown-up pampering getaway. Enjoy peaceful countryside views whilst basking in the wonderful hotel facilities, spa treatments and range of delicious dishes in the top class restaurant. The winner will receive a one night stay at The Melville Hall Hotel & Utopia Spa for two, including a two course dinner, cooked breakfast, a hot stone back massage and access to the hotel’s leisure facilities, with return car ferry crossing with Wightlink.
With more ferries going more often than anyone else, planning your summer break couldn’t be easier. So what are you waiting for? Your next unforgettable moment is closer than you think.
Enter below, choosing the prize of your choice (one entry per person), and take your passion with you to discover a world of possibilities on the Isle of Wight with Wightlink.
*Terms and conditions apply – see below.
Follow National Ferry Fortnight on social media using #NFF2018, #ferryfortnight, #takeyourpassion, #ferrytravel
1. This prize draw is open for entry during Discover Ferries National Ferry Fortnight, 14-28 April 2018 inclusive. Entries must be received by midnight on 28 April 2018.
2. To enter the prize draw please go to www.wightlink.co.uk/do/competition-wightlink-celebrates-national-ferry-fortnight-on-the-isle-of-wight/
3. The Promoter is Wightlink Ferries Limited (number 01059267) Gunwharf Terminal, Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth PO1 2LA.
4. You are not required to make a purchase with either Wightlink Ferries Limited, The Isle of Wight Festival, The Royal Hotel or The Melville Hall Hotel to enter this prize draw. Entry is only available online.
The prize is one (1) of three (3) giveaways. There is only one (1) entry per person allowed.
5. All ferry travel and accommodation are subject to availability on the dates chosen by each winner
6. This prize draw is open to entrants resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees of the Promoter, The Isle of Wight Festival, The Royal Hotel, The Melville Hall Hotel or of any of their group companies. Only one entry per person. No automated, third-party or bulk entries. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for incomplete or delayed entries, or those not received for whatever reason.
7. There is no cash alternative (in full or in part) to the prize, and each prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize or prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
8. Once the accommodation and ferry travel bookings have been confirmed, no refund is available in the event of cancellation or part-use.
9. Any amendment to the ferry booking will be charged at £5 per amendment. The prize does not include travel to and from the ferry terminal for departure or on return or between the ferry terminal and the destination or any insurance.
10. The winners will be the first three names selected at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing date. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 14 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, the prize will be forfeited.
11. For details of winners’ names and counties, write to Wightlink Ferries Limited, Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2LA by 30 April 2018 enclosing a stamped addressed envelope stating the name of the prize draw.
12. Acceptance of a prize will be deemed as permission for Wightlink Ferries Limited to make the winner’s name and county public, to take publicity photographs, to interview the winner and for this material to be used by the Promoter in any media publication.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other Wightlink ‘offers’ or promotions’.
15. Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens cannot be used as part or full payment towards any amendment charges.
16. All ferry bookings are subject to Wightlink’s General Conditions for the Provision of Ferry Services.