Wightlife Winter 2016/17 Magazine Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open for entry from 1 November 2016 to 31 March 2017 inclusive. Entries must be received by midnight on 31 March 2017.
- To enter the prize draw please go to www.wightlink.co.uk/winter1617competiton
- The Promoter is Wightlink Ltd (number 01059267) Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth PO1 2LA.
You are not required to make a purchase with either Wightlink or any of the prize providers listed below to enter this prize draw. Entry is only available online.
Wightcliff Bay Holiday Park
The Garlic Farm
The prize is one (1) one and includes the following:
- Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park: A three (3) night stay for two (2).
- Osborne: One-time (1) entry for two (2).
- Carisbrooke Castle: One-time (1) entry for two (2).
- The Garlic Farm: A meal for two (2) – A meal consists of one (1) main course and one (1) drink per person.
- Stay must take place between 28 October 2017 and 23 March 2018 and excludes 23 December 2017 to 31 January 2018.
- The ferry travel and accommodation are subject to availability on the dates chosen by the winner.
- The winner is strongly advised to book the accommodation and ferry crossing as far in advance as possible but the bookings must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of the preferred travel date. The ferry travel is one return ferry crossing for one vehicle up to 5 metres in length and up to 2.24 metres high with a driver and passengers.
- At peak times including school holidays, it is highly recommended that Osborne, Carisbrooke Castle and The Garlic Farm bookings are made as far in advance as possible.
- This prize draw is open to entrants resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees of the Promoter, Osborne, Carisbrooke Castle, The Garlic Farm and Solent or of any of their group companies. Only one entry per person. No automated, third-party or bulk entries. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for incomplete or delayed entries, or those not received for whatever reason.
- There is no cash alternative (in full or in part) to the prize, and each part of the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize or prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
- Once the accommodation and ferry travel bookings have been confirmed, no refund is available in the event of cancellation or part-use.
- Any amendment to the ferry booking will be charged at £5 per amendment. The prize does not include travel to and from the ferry terminal for departure or on return or between the ferry terminal and the accommodation or any insurance.
- The winner will be the first name selected at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or phone within 14 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- For details of the winner’s name and county, write to Wightlink Ltd, Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth PO1 2LA by 30 April 2017 enclosing a stamped addressed envelope stating the name of the prize draw.
- Acceptance of a prize will be deemed as permission for Wightlink Ltd to make the winner’s name and county public, to take publicity photographs, to interview the winner and for this material to be used by the Promoter in any media publication.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other Wightlink offers or promotions.
- Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens cannot be used as part or full payment towards any amendment charges.
- Ferry booking is subject to Wightlink’s General Conditions for the Provision of Ferry Services and accommodation bookings subject to Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park who is responsible for the accommodation.