For each of our 3 routes we have timetables, route maps & port informationRoutes & Destinations
Ferry Travel Information - more ferries, more routes, more often
• 3 routes - Lymington to Yarmouth car ferry, Portsmouth to Fishbourne car ferry, Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head foot passenger catamaran
• Convenient connections - travel by car, train or on foot
• More ferries - up to 150 times a day, that's almost 50,000 crossings a year
• Island-wide coverage - Yarmouth in the West, Ryde & Fishbourne in the East - the whole island is covered!
• Great on-board facilities - spacious lounges, refreshments, sundecks & much more still!
Ferry Travel Information
For each of our 3 routes we have timetables, route maps & port information
Tickets and Prices
Wightlink Flexi-Pricing… matching demand with capacity.
• Book early, be flexible & save
• Book online to save £££
• 5 great reasons to book with us
We have a range of fares to suit all travellers.
• Service status
• Live Twitter feed
• Travel updates
• Onward connections
You are receiving the Mainland UK version of this website. You can change your preference to our Isle of Wight version.
with our latest events, news and competitions by logging on to Facebook or Twitter.