Clubcard Boost token codes
Clubcard Boost token codes
You can buy your ferry tickets with Clubcard Boost token codes.
How to Book
Step One - Book:
• Call Wightlink Reservations on 0333 999 7333 to make a provisional booking.
• Please remember your provisional booking will only be held for 72 hours and you will need to confirm your booking at least 48 hours before you wish to travel.
Step Two – Exchange your Clubcard vouchers:
• Exchange your Clubcard vouchers with Clubcard Boost
Step Three - Confirm:
• Once you have your Clubcard Boost token codes please use Wightlink’s online form to confirm your booking.
• If there is any additional payment required, or you don’t have access to the internet, call Wightlink Reservations on 0333 999 7333 to confirm your booking, quoting your booking reference and token code.
Step Four - Travel:
• Once you have confirmed your booking with Wightlink, you will receive an email confirmation and/or e-ticket, please take this with you when you travel.
Things to remember:
• If you are using an emailed token code please allow at least 72 hours before travelling to make your booking as we need to process the token codes before we can issue tickets. Tesco Clubcard Boost token codes must be received by Wightlink at least 24 hours before outward travel.
• Clubcard Boost token codes can now be used to pay for any Standard or Economy vehicle fare, or Standard foot passenger ticket. Token codes cannot be redeemed against promotional fares, books of tickets, season tickets, freight or group travel or any non travel or third-party extras.
• Tesco Clubcard Vouchers are not accepted by Wightlink; you must exchange them for token codes.
• Clubcard Boost token codes can be used as full or part payment for your trip. No change is given from token codes. Any outstanding amount must be paid at the time of booking using a debit or credit card.
• Token codes cannot be accepted at Wightlink ports.
• An admin fee of £4.00 is payable on most vehicle bookings made via our call centre. This can be paid for using token codes.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Tesco website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund?
No, bookings paid for by Tesco tokens are not refundable however you can change your booking (see details below).
Can I book Online?
No, please call 0333 999 7333 to book.
Can I Change my Booking?
Yes, you may change your booking, subject to availability, to travel within 90 days of your original journey. There is no charge for changing a booking but you may have to pay any additional fare if the crossing is more expensive. Any additional must be paid by credit/debit card at the time of amendment.
You are receiving the Mainland UK version of this website. You can change your preference to our Isle of Wight version.
with our latest events, news and competitions by logging on to Facebook or Twitter.