Tesco token codes
Tesco token codes
You can buy your ferry tickets with Tesco token codes.
How to Book
Step One - Book:
• Call Wightlink Reservations on 0871 376 1000 (calls cost 7p per minute, plus network extras) to make a provisional booking.
• Please remember your provisional booking will only be held for 72 hours and you will need to confirm your booking at least 48 hours before you wish to travel.
Step Two – Exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers:
• Order your token codes from the Tesco website
Step Three - Confirm:
• Once you have your Tesco token codes please use Wightlink’s online form to confirm your booking.
• If there is any additional payment required, or you don’t have access to the internet, call Wightlink Reservations on 0871 376 1000 (calls cost 7p per minute, plus network extras) to confirm your booking, quoting your booking reference and token code.
Step Four - Travel:
• Once you have confirmed your booking with Wightlink, you will receive an email confirmation and/or e-ticket, please take this with you when you travel.
Things to remember:
• If you are using an emailed e-token code please allow at least 72 hours before travelling to make your booking as we need to process the token codes before we can issue tickets. Tesco token codes must be received by Wightlink at least 24 hours before outward travel.
• Tesco Token codes can be used to pay for any Standard vehicle fare, or Standard foot passenger ticket. Token codes cannot be redeemed against Economy, discounted or promotional fares, books of tickets, season tickets, freight or group travel or any non travel or third-party extras.
• Tesco Clubcard Vouchers are not accepted by Wightlink; you must exchange them for token codes.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment for your trip. No change is given from token codes. Any outstanding amount must be paid at the time of booking using a debit or credit card.
• Tesco Token codes cannot be accepted at Wightlink ports.
• An admin fee of £4.00 is payable on most vehicle bookings made via our call centre. This can be paid for using token codes.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Tesco website.
Paper token codes
If you are in possession of paper Tesco tokens you’ll need to make your booking at least 2 weeks before as we need to receive and process the tokens before we can issue tickets. Tokens must be received by Wightlink at least 7 days before outward travel. Send in your tokens by special/signed for delivery to: Tesco Clubcard Offer, PO Box 59, Portsmouth, PO1 2XB
Please note, Wightlink will no longer accept paper tokens after 30 September 2013 as we make a transition over to emailed e-token codes only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund?
No, bookings paid for by Tesco tokens or token codes are not refundable.
Can I book Online?
No, please call 0871 376 1000 to book.
Can I Change my Booking?
Yes, you may change your booking, subject to availability, but you may have to pay an amendment fee of £5.00 and any additional fare if the crossing is more expensive. Any additional must be paid by credit/debit card at the time of amendment.
Credit and Debit Cards
You can pay for your ticket at one of our ports, online or by telephone using Visa Credit or Debit, Electron, Mastercard or American Express cards.
Cash is accepted at terminals for tickets bought on the day of travel, but please be aware that vehicle tickets are often cheaper when booked and paid for at least the day before travel.
You can now pay for your online bookings via PayPal. PayPal is the safer, simpler, smarter way to pay online. All you need is an email address to make secure online payments using your debit, credit card, bank account or PayPal balance.
Tesco Clubcard Travel Tokens
Only valid on Standard for cars up to 6m in length. Bookings must be made by telephone at least 14 days in advance of travel and can not be combined with any other promotion or discount. Call us on 0871 376 1000 for details (calls cost 7p per minute plus network extras). More
We do not accept cheques as payment in any of our terminals, retail outlets or onboard our vessels.
Postal orders are accepted for advance bookings (for some ticket types only) made by telephone at least 2 weeks before travel.
A £4 administration fee will apply to most vehicle bookings not made online, or £10 when bought at a ticket office without an advance reservation. No supplements are payable for online reservations. All bookings must be paid for at the time of booking.
You are receiving the Mainland UK version of this website. You can change your preference to our Isle of Wight version.
with our latest events, news and competitions by logging on to Facebook or Twitter.