Wightlink ferry season tickets
Season tickets offer convenient and economical travel for regular foot passengers.
Student (16 – 18)
Academic season tickets
Academic Season Tickets are designed for teachers or lecturers full time at school, college or university and are valid from 1 September 2014 to 31 July 2015.
Direct Debit season tickets
Spread the cost of your season ticket with convenient direct debit payments.
+9 payments of £155.00
Child (5-15) Annual
+9 payments of £75.00
Teacher Academic 1-Sep 14 to 31-Jul 15
+9 payments of £70.00
Season tickets can be bought from all Wightlink Ticket Offices.
You’ll need to bring:
- A Wightlink photo ID card. If you don’t already have one, bring a passport-sized photograph. If you’re a student, teacher, or if you wish to pay by direct debit, you’ll also have to bring…
- Secondary student up to 18 rate, a completed Application form which has been stamped and verified by the school/college
- Student 18+ rate, a valid NUS/Student Rider/UCAS/NUS Extra card (for apprentices) or IW College Student ID card.
- Academic season ticket, a completed Application form which has been stamped and verified by the school/college/university
- Direct Debit season ticket, a completed Direct Debit Application form.