- This prize draw is open for entry from 4 January – 6 April 2017 inclusive. Entries must be received by 11.59 pm on Thursday 6 April 2017.
- To enter the prize draw please visit www.wightlink.co.uk and sign up to receive emails from Wightlink by pressing the ‘Sign up’ button at the bottom of the homepage and entering your details
- The Promoter is Wightlink Ferries Limited (number 01059267) Gunwharf Terminal, Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth PO1 2LA.
You are not required to make a purchase with either Wightlink Ferries Limited or any of the prize providers listed below to enter this prize draw. Entry is only available online.
- The Orchards Holiday Park
The prize is a choice of one (1) one of the two (2) prizes detailed below:
- The Orchards Holiday Park: One (1) three (3) night stay for up to four (4) people at The Orchards Holiday Park, Isle of Wight. Winner will stay a Park Bramley caravan and receive return Wightlink ferry travel arranged by The Orchards.
The ferry travel and accommodation are subject to availability on the dates chosen by the winner between 30 April – 31 December 2017 and excludes 22 July 22nd – 26 August 2017.
The winner is strongly advised to book the accommodation and ferry crossing as far in advance as possible but the bookings must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of the preferred travel date. The ferry travel is one return ferry crossing for one vehicle up to 5 metres in length and up to 4.2 metres high as set out here with a driver and up to 4 passengers.
- £250 Wightlink voucher: One (1) Wightlink voucher loaded with credit to the value of £250 to spend on travel with Wightlink.
Vouchers can be used towards the purchase of any travel on Wightlink’s services. They cannot be used in retail units, on business credit accounts, nor for any third party extras (such as festival, attraction or rail tickets, etc.).
Vouchers are non-refundable and have no cash redemption value. Valid for one (1) year from date of issue – travel must be completed before the expiry date of the voucher which cannot be extended.
Most vehicle and passenger fares can be reserved online with no booking fee using the special link here. These vouchers cannot be used online with another discount (such as blue badge discount, promotions, special links, etc.) or to make Ticket Pass top-ups. For most other vehicle reservations, a booking fee of £5.00 will apply for bookings made through our Contact Centre or £10.00 at a ticket office. You will need the voucher number at the time of making your booking.
You can use more than one voucher within the same transaction, and if you do not use the full value you can use the voucher again next time you book until all the credit is used up until the expiry date of the voucher. Once the voucher has expired, any remaining value will be lost.
- This prize draw is open to entrants resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees of the Promoter or of any of their group companies. Only one entry will be accepted per person. No automated, third-party or bulk entries. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for incomplete or delayed entries, or those not received for whatever reason.
- There is no cash alternative (in full or in part) to the prize, and each part of the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize or prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
- The winner will be the first name selected at random by an independently verified computer system from all entries received by the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or phone within 14 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- For details of the winners’ name and county, write to Wightlink Ferries Limited, Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2LA by 30 April 2017 enclosing a stamped addressed envelope stating the name of the prize draw.
- Acceptance of a prize will be deemed as permission for Wightlink Ferries Limited to make the winner’s name and county public, to take publicity photographs, to interview the winner and for this material to be used by the Promoter in any media publication.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.