Osborne House gives you a unique glimpse into the cherished home and private lives of Queen Victoria, Prince Albert and their nine children. Wander down to the once private beach, see the charming Swiss Cottage, built for the royal children, and discover the terrace gardens and historic grounds.
- The richly decorated, Indian-inspired Durbar Room
- Visit Queen Victoria’s private beach
- Explore the extensive gardens with a sweeping view across the Solent
- Follow the garden trail and let the little ones discover the play area where the children of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert played and learned
Osborne admission charges
Osborne tips & tricks
- Book with Wightlink and save on your entry fee!
- Get the most from your visit with a guided tour
- Combine your visit to the house with a day on the private beach
- Don't worry about parking as there is a large free car park right outside
- Make sure you visit the gift shop and café to enjoy a bite to eat
- Discover the walled gardens next to the house
- Follow the garden trail and let the little ones find the play area
- Some attractions and activities may carry an extra charge. See attractions website for full details
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.
Have a look at these photos from Osborne and be inspired to visit!
Getting to the Isle of Wight is easier with Wightlink
Whether you’re travelling by foot or car, getting to the Isle of Wight is easier with Wightlink Ferries
- The choice of three convenient routes – from Lymington and Portsmouth
- More sailings each day* than any other cross Solent ferry operator
- We’ve got the Island covered – Yarmouth in the West to Ryde and Fishbourne in the East
- Crossings from only 22 minutes*
- Great on board facilities – spacious lounges, refreshments and sundecks
*More sailings each day is based on the combined total of all three Wightlink routes. Number of sailings each day varies throughout the year.
Portsmouth Harbour Station to Ryde Pier Head in 22 minutes. Portsmouth to Fishbourne in 45 minutes and Lymington to Yarmouth in 40 minutes.