Blackgang Chine’s ChocofrolicaBook
Brand new for 2019, enrol as a chocolatier and revel in the wonders of the cocoa bean as Blackgang Chine is taken over by Chocofrolica. From buffets and tasters to fountains and sculptures, anyone with a sweet tooth will be in a chocolate wonderland as the park is transformed.
With so many chocolatey activities taking place, this event is sure to leave everyone happy. Visit the Chocolate Factory to try your hand at decorating your very own chocolates before diving into the chocolate bubble pit – will you be able to find the golden bubble? And don’t forget to take on the Honey Bee Quest as you explore the park for your chance to win an special chocolaty prize!
20% off your ferry travel
Save 20% on foot, car and motorcycle ferry fares to the Island for the Blackgang Chine’s Chocofrolica, between 5 April and 28 April.
Simply book using the button below to receive your discount.
Blackgang’s resident dragon Cedric and his Mad Chocolatier will be causing all sorts of chocolatey trouble with their frolics and fables. And what’s more, you may even catch the Easter Bunny hopping around making a few cheeky appearances.
Book your tickets now for Chocofrolica, the first event of its kind at Blackgang Chine.
1. This is a time limited promotional offer which can only be booked online and is non-refundable.
2. Offer is valid on foot, car and motorcycle products.
3. Fares are valid for bookings made until 28 April 2019 or until limit has been reached.
4. Travel must be taken between 5 April 2019 and 28 April 2019.
5. Bookings are only valid from the Mainland to the Island (Isle of Wight).
6. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the offers at any time.
7. Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens will not be accepted as part or full payment of tickets.
8. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found www.wightlink.co.uk/terms.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.