Dickens Christmas Festival at Portsmouth Historic DockyardBook
Experience the magic of Christmas at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard this Winter at the Dickens Christmas Festival 20th anniversary.
Transport yourself back in time to snowy Dickensian streets full of festive cheer. Browse the eclectic selection of market stalls, full of local, handmade products, and enjoy the wealth of Dickensian performers – including Father Christmas himself, dressed in traditional green.
If that isn’t quite enough, you can treat yourself with a visit to the brand new gin and prosecco parlour with a fantastic collection of tasty tipples to sample.
How to get there
The Historic Dockyard is only minutes from our Portsmouth FastCat terminal so is perfect for foot passengers. Simply turn left after exiting the terminal at Portsmouth Harbour train station and follow the road down.
If travelling by car, take the Fishbourne to Portsmouth route. Car parking can be found on Admiralty Road, only a five minute journey from the Wightlink terminal.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.
Dickens Christmas Festival at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard admission charges
Event admission tickets must be booked online and can only be purchased in conjunction with a foot passenger or vehicle booking from the Island.
1. Tickets for the Victorian Festival of Christmas are only valid for the day of purchase and do NOT allow entry on any other date and for any other attraction.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded (in whole or in part) after purchase.
3. Lost tickets cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
4. Original tickets only - photocopies etc. will not be accepted.
5. Tickets must not be sold or resold and are non-transferrable. You may be asked for ID to match your ticket name, if you are unable to provide matching ID, PHD reserves the right to refuse entry.