Isle of Wight Festival of Running 2019Book
Young or old, experienced or novice, slip on your running shoes between Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 June for the Isle of Wight Running Festival 2019, with 5K and 10K routes taking you through some of the most picturesque areas on the Island.
The programme kicks off on Saturday with the Freshwater 5K, a cross country 5K circular route through the beautiful countryside of Freshwater. Also on Saturday is the Tapnell 10K, a circular route to Tapnell Farm through some of the spectacular West Wight Countryside.
20% off your ferry travel
Save 20% on foot, car and motorcycle ferry fares to the Island for the Isle of Wight Festival of Running between Thursday, Friday, 31 May and Monday, 3 June 2019.
Simply book using the button below to receive your discount.
The Sunday programme includes a Junior Fun Run, featuring superheroes, pirates and princesses. Everyone is a winner, with all participants taking home a medal and a certificate.
Then come the Needles Half Marathon on Sunday. As the name would suggest, participants on the 13.1 mile route will get a glimpse of the Isle of Wight’s most iconic landmarks: The Needles.
Find out more and enter register your early bird interest in the races through the official Festival of Running website.
1. This is a time limited promotional offer which can only be booked online and is non-refundable.
2. Offer is valid on foot, car and motorcycle products.
3. Fares are valid for bookings made until 3 June 2019 or until limit has been reached.
4. Travel must be taken between 31 May 2019 and 3 June 2019.
5. Bookings are only valid from the Mainland to the Island (Isle of Wight).
6. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the offers at any time.
7. Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens will not be accepted as part or full payment of tickets.
8. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found www.wightlink.co.uk/terms.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.