Muddy Bull Run
Described as ‘challenging, enjoyable and sublimely muddy’, the Muddy Bull Run is the Isle of Wight’s first ever cross country obstacle course.
Located in Three Gates Farm – only yards away from our Yarmouth port – you’ll get the chance to run, jump, climb, swing and crawl through a gloriously messy course designed to test you to the max.
The route has been carefully designed to be both interesting and challenging and to provide you with the opportunity to stretch yourself physically, mentally and emotionally. The event is perfect for teams, with some obstacles requiring a ‘joined up’ thinking approach. The main course is 10km with the 5km Bull Run utilising the first half of the course.
20% off your ferry travel
Save 20% on foot, car and motorcycle ferry fares to the Island for the Muddy Bull Run, between 27 September and 29 September 2019.
Simply book using the button below to receive your discount.
1. This is a time limited promotional offer which can only be booked online and is non-refundable.
2. Offer is valid on foot, car and motorcycle products.
3. Fares are valid for bookings made until 29 September 2019 or until limit has been reached.
4. Travel must be taken between 27 September 2019 and 29 September 2019.
5. Bookings are only valid from the Mainland to the Island (Isle of Wight).
6. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the offers at any time.
7. Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens will not be accepted as part or full payment of tickets.
8. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found www.wightlink.co.uk/terms.
Muddy Bull Run admission charges
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.
Muddy Bull Run gallery
Have a look at these photos from Muddy Bull Run and be inspired to visit!
Getting to the Isle of Wight is easier with Wightlink
Whether you’re travelling by foot or car, getting to the Isle of Wight is easier with Wightlink Ferries
- The choice of three convenient routes – from Lymington and Portsmouth
- More sailings each day* than any other cross Solent ferry operator
- We’ve got the Island covered – Yarmouth in the West to Ryde and Fishbourne in the East
- Crossings from only 22 minutes*
- Great on board facilities – spacious lounges, refreshments and sundecks
*More sailings each day is based on the combined total of all three Wightlink routes. Number of sailings each day varies throughout the year. Portsmouth Harbour Station to Ryde Pier Head in 22 minutes. Portsmouth to Fishbourne in 45 minutes and Lymington to Yarmouth in 40 minutes.