Portsmouth Seafood FestivalBook
The hugely popular Portsmouth Seafood Festival returns to Gunwharf Quays this June.
With mouth-watering seafood from all corners of the globe, this year’s event is a real celebration of all things fishy, including the fantastic local fishing community.
Alongside amazing seafood vendors, there will also be champagne bars, craft beers from Brewhouse & Kitchen Southsea, a new gin experience from Scotland and the music stage, playing live jazz, swing and soul all day. The scene is certainly set for a great weekend to be enjoyed by all the family.
20% off your ferry travel
Save 20% on foot, car and motorcycle ferry fares to the Mainland for Portsmouth Seafood Festival, between 27 June and 1 July 2019.
Simply book using the button below to receive your discount.
1. This is a time limited promotional offer which can only be booked online and is non-refundable.
2. Offer is valid on foot, car and motorcycle products.
3. Fares are valid for bookings made until 1 July 2019 or until limit has been reached.
4. Travel must be taken between 27 June 2019 and 1 July 2019.
5. Bookings are only valid from the Island (Isle of Wight) to the Mainland.
6. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the offers at any time.
7. Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens will not be accepted as part or full payment of tickets.
8. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found www.wightlink.co.uk/terms.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.