Vacancy: B2B Sales Coordinator
The business is looking for a B2B Sales Coordinator to work within a busy and motivated sales environmental.
The role requires responsibility for the management and delivery of excellent customer service to accounts within the business sector. Working to pre agreed KPI’s this role requires collaboration with other departments to maximise revenue. The delivery of tasks within a timely and organised manner is key to this role. A flexible approach, working alone or part of a team is essential.
Portsmouth Gunwharf Head Office
Competitive salary based on experience
Key elements of the role are:
- Respond to incoming calls & e-mails meeting pre-determined service level limits
- Create and manage all other B2B bookings and amendments as requested by customers
- Pro-active customer contact to increase B2B activity and drive revenue
- Responsible for freight bookings using a bulk booking facility, utilising space to ensure revenue is optimised through accurate reporting
- Create bookings for coach customers, using and maintaining a master coach booking control sheet
- Manage Dangerous Goods bookings and declarations in line with MCA regulations
- Maintain excellent customer relationships to retain and grow customer accounts in line with the commercial plan
- Working in collaboration with other departments to ensure business initiatives are met to deliver customer expectation
- Provide management with reporting and data when required
- Update and manage customer data through the CRM system
- Assist and support customers and colleagues in operational and service disruptions.