- Electrical qualifications (NVQ LEVEL 3, HNC or equivalent)
- IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- 2391 Inspecting and testing
- Full current driving licence
- IPAF certificate
- Ability to operate plant and equipment, diagnose and remedy electrical faults, and install new external electrical work to specification
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings in CAD and have experience of keeping line drawings up to date for the Estate
- Ideally experience in using asset management systems such as Maximo
- Have previous experience working within the marine industry
- Has the ability to work on all manner of controls issue with OEM technicians
- A knowledge of health and safety issues specific to electrical works and able to complete risk assessments
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Self-motivated and able to work using own initiative taking jobs through to completion including the administration associated with progressing and closing out tasks.
- Work with ships ETO on electrical issues they require support with
- Visit all sites and complete repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Willing to work flexible hours (inc. PH and W/E), overtime and to participate in standby/call-out rota
- Must be prepared to attend refits to assist with specific major electrical engineering tasks if required.
How to apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send a letter and current CV to [email protected] detailing your qualifications, skills and experience. Please include all your contact details, including your address, landline and mobile telephone numbers.