Take the kids to the Isle of Wight or mainland for free during the school holidays. Under 5s always travel free with Wightlink but when the schools break up, you can also take up to two children aged 5-15 for free with every adult foot passenger day return ticket.
Make the most of this deal throughout 2018 and 2019, covering:
There’s all sorts of family fun to be had on the Island over the Christmas holidays. Get festive at a seasonally-dressed Osborne, take a pre-historic walk along the Jurassic Coast with Dinosaur Isle or do a bit of last minute shopping in one of the Island’s many picturesque villages, full of unique, independent shops.
Book offer to Island
The mainland is full of festive family events to get you in the Christmas spirit. Explore Beaulieu after dark, with an illuminated trail through the grounds, or visit Portsmouth, with a host of Christmas markets to visit and pantomimes to watch. Or why not hop on a train and travel further afield, with 2for1 deals across London?
Book offer to mainland
If you’re looking to travel from the mainland to the Island, click the ‘Book offer to Island’ button, and if you’re looking to travel to the mainland, click ‘Book offer to mainland’. Choose your dates of travel and ensure they fall within in the offer period. The discount will show at the payment stage. This offer is valid for up to two free children to every adult. If you would like to add extra children outside the offer, please make a separate booking. You can also make bookings in any of our Ticket Offices by quoting the ‘Kids Go Free’ offer.
1. This is a time limited Foot Passenger offer, available Online or from a Wightlink Ticket Office and not from Ticket Vending Machines or via our Contact Centre.
2. Wightlink reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
3. Up to 2 (two) x Child Foot Passenger Day Returns (5-15) travel FREE when 1 (one) x Adult Foot Passenger Day Return is purchased for bookings made between 5 November 2018 and 5 January 2020.
4. Travel must take place between:
– 15 December 2018 and 6 January 2019
– 16 February 2019 and 24 February 2019
– 25 May 2019 and 2 June 2019
– 20 July 2019 and 4 September 2019
– 26 October 2019 and 3 November 2019
– 21 December 2019 and 5 January 2020
5. The group must travel together to get the offer.
6. Quote “Kids Go Free” to staff at a Wightlink Ticket Office to get the offer or book Online
7. Offer cannot be used against any Vehicle Tickets, Season Tickets, Attraction and Festival Tickets, Multilink Passes, and any other Promotional Offers including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens, already discounted fares, B2B (Business to Business) bookings.
8. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases.
9. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found at wightlink.co.uk/terms.
At this time, this feature is only available for cars and vans
Please note: vehicle size data is taken from a third party database and is provided here as a guide. As some vehicles may vary from the designed specifications, please ensure that the measurements are correct before booking.Wrong details? Please click here to enter your vehicle sizes manually
Below you will find all other vehicle types with some information around their size.
We recommend that you measure your vehicle before booking