Walk the Wight 2019Book
Mountbatten, the Isle of Wight’s renowned hospice charity, run their Walk the Wight fundraiser event for the 29th year in 2019. On Sunday 12 May, join thousands of people on a picturesque countryside hike to raise money in support of patient and family care provided by the hospice.
Founded by Bill Bradley and Frank Stevens nearly three decades ago as a small team-building exercise for staff at Morey’s (now known as Jewson) has evolved into the largest fundraising event on the Isle of Wight, and the largest sponsored walk of its kind in Europe.
The Isle of Wight is the perfect picturesque place for walks and with a choice of five walks and distances, people of all ages and abilities can take part, making this a real community event. Click here to register now.
20% off your ferry travel
Save 20% on foot, car and motorcycle ferry fares to the Island for Walk the Wight on 12 May.
Simply book using the button below to receive your discount.
Explore lush green countryside, rolling hills, historic villages, unforgettable famous landmarks, majestic chalk cliffs, and stunning coastal views along a number of routes, all with varying distances for people of all ages and abilities.
Since 1991, hundreds of thousands of participants have collectively raised over £4million.
Find out more and register your place via Isle of Wight Walking Festival Website.
1. This is a time limited promotional offer which can only be booked online and is non-refundable.
2. Offer is valid on foot, car and motorcycle products.
3. Fares are valid for bookings made until 20 May 2019 or until limit has been reached.
4. Travel must be taken between 3 May 2019 and 20 May 2019.
5. Bookings are only valid from the Mainland to the Island (Isle of Wight).
6. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the offers at any time.
7. Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens will not be accepted as part or full payment of tickets.
8. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found www.wightlink.co.uk/terms.
Get even more from Wightlink. Sign up to our newsletter and get the lowdown on what's happening on the Isle of Wight, offers and competitions.