MYLINK MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The organiser and promoter of MyLink is Wightlink Limited (“Wightlink“), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01059267 and whose registered office address is at Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2LA. We can be contacted at wightlink.co.uk/contactus.
2. MyLink membership is only available to individuals, in their capacity as a consumer, and can only be used for leisure purposes and personal use. It is not available to companies, organisations or credit account holders.
3. Proof of ID (such as a photographic driver’s licence) may be requested to ensure that the MyLink card is being used by its owner (the “Member“).
4. All MyLink applicants must be aged 16 years or over. You must provide a full UK postal address upon application.
5. Wightlink employees are not permitted to join MyLink.
6. Upon joining MyLink, the Member agrees to be contacted by Wightlink with news, offers and updates in relation to the scheme, irrespective of other marketing preferences chosen by the Member in relation to communications from Wightlink. We may contact the Member by email, post or SMS. To opt out of such communications or particular method of communication, the Member can contact us at wightlink.co.uk/contactus.
7. Wightlink will not share the details of any Member with any third party.
8. MyLink cards remain the property of Wightlink and must be provided for inspection or surrendered upon request by any member of Wightlink’s staff or its agents.
9. Members are only entitled to one MyLink card each. Wightlink reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional or suspicious accounts without notice to the Member. If we do so, we will notify the Member afterwards.
10. Wightlink reserves the right to cancel, on immediate notice, any bookings made using discounts, offers or benefits under the MyLink scheme, if it reasonably believes that the scheme has been misused. The MyLink card itself may also be cancelled. Wightlink will refund any monies paid for such bookings.
11. MyLink membership is non-transferable and is for the benefit of the Member only.
12. No purchase is required to join MyLink.
13. Unless otherwise specified, discounts, benefits and offers are non-transferable.
14. MyLink discounts, offers and benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted fares or offers.
15. MyLink offers will not work on self-service ticket machines.
16. The Member must report any lost or stolen MyLink cards to Wightlink as soon as possible at wightlink.co.uk/contactus. Wightlink will replace any MyLink card that has been lost or stolen and reserves the right to charge a reasonable administration fee for such replacement. The replacement MyLink card will be mailed to your registered address within 10 working days. No refunds will be offered for any discounts, offers or benefits that the Member is unable to make use of until the replacement card arrives. Once you have received your replacement card you will be able to use it immediately without taking further action.
17. No retrospective refunds will be offered to Members who have forgotten or temporarily mislaid their MyLink cards.
18. Wightlink reserves the right to modify or cancel the MyLink scheme at any time. Details of any changes will be advised to Members by email, post or SMS.
19. The Member should let Wightlink know of any change in their details, such as a change in address, as soon as possible by using co.uk/login.
20. Members can terminate their membership of the scheme at any time by returning their MyLink card to the address above (Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2LA). MyLink cards must be returned to terminate membership. Please note that until we have received the Member’s MyLink card and the cancellation is processed, the Member may still receive communications offering discounts they cannot use. Communications will cease once the card is received by us and the cancellation request is processed.
21. Wightlink’s General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services also apply to any bookings and can be found at wightlink.co.uk/terms.
22. Separate terms and conditions will be applicable to each specific discount, offer or benefit available to Members. These terms can be found at co.uk/mylink.
23. To contact us about MyLink or in relation to any other customer services query or complaint, please visit the Contact Us page at wightlink.co.uk/contactus.
24. Some discounts, offers and benefits may be subject to availability.
25. The MyLink card has no cash value and no expiry date.
27. Wightlink reserves the right to assign the benefit of any arrangement created between Wightlink and any Member.
28. These terms shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
DISCOUNTED FOOT PASSENGER FARES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This offer can be booked online by logging into your account, over the phone when quoting your customer number or at our ticket offices on production of your MyLink card. The discount will be applied automatically.
2. The offer is valid on day return, period return, evening flyer and family foot passenger travel from the Isle of Wight to the mainland.
3. Discount excludes groups of 10 or more. All passengers must travel together with the MyLink card holder. Your MyLink card must be produced with your ticket on request.
4. Wightlink reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
5. Your discount cannot be used against Season Tickets, Multilink Passes, attraction and festival tickets, any other promotional offers including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens, already discounted fares or B2B (Business to Business) bookings.
6. Discount is not valid for cash or cash equivalent and no adjustments can be made on previous purchases. The discount cannot be applied retrospectively to a booking.
7. Wightlink General Conditions for provision of Ferry Services apply and can be found at wightlink.co.uk/terms.
15% OFF REGULAR HOT DRINK TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. 15% off applies to standard 12oz hot drinks (americano, tea, cappucino, latte, hot chocolate) or bottle of Wight Crystal still or sparkling water. Not valid on speciality coffees or flavoured coffees and teas.
2. On redemption, you must produce your MyLink card. Offer applies to one drink per person up to the number of passengers on your ticket per transaction.
3. Excludes meal deals or any other drinks promotions.
4. Offer is valid until further notice.
5. Offer is valid in any staffed Wightlink retail outlet.
6. Wightlink reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
7. Discount is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.